May 11, 2013

Feeding the calf

Tinsley and Ace have been taking care of an orphan calf(The rest of us have been assisting a little bit).  It has required bottle feeding twice a day up until this past week.  We are now down to one bottle a day and feed.  Ace doesn't get to go out to often to feed the calf, but Tinsley does normally go out when it is time to feed.  She is funny- she always insists on taking her "puter"(computer) or one of her stuffed animals with her.  Tonight, the weather was nice and Ace went out to assist in feeding the calf.  Tinsley was thrilled to show little brother how it is done.





Tinsley told Ace "put your hand in there, the calf won't hurt you"


Tinsley adores Ace and the feeling is definitely mutual.  
I love seeing them together.

Loving on Eagan

We are in trouble with this one.  She loves animals.  I was just as bad when I was little.  I was constantly volunteering our house for strays.  After Toby and I got married, when he wouldn't let me take in another stray, I would always say that I bet my parents would love to have the stray cat/dog.  Toby was always quick to assure me that he was sure that wasn't the case.  ;-)

This is not Tinsley's first rodeo.  She also cared for Annie when she was around Ace's during the summer of 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment