June 26, 2013

I not go potty!

We have been working on attempting to get started on potty training Tinsley.  I say "attempting to get started" because she hasn't been too excited about it.  We have a princess potty that cheers after you go and she uses it in the mornings and seems excited, and occasionally we have luck getting her to use the potty during the day.  It has kind of turned into a battle of wills which I know isn't a good thing.  Tonight she was reading her "Potty" book and she kept saying "I not go potty".  She told Toby the other day "I like to wear a diaper".  I have decided not to stress over it.  We are working on it and I think the more I push it, the more headstrong she will become, so I am trying to make it fun(as fun as potty training can be) for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment