August 22, 2014

Whitney

I have not updated our blog in forever.  I am SO BEHIND.  We are all doing great and I promise to update soon.  Today, I am linking up with Kelly's Korner.  Today is "show us your single's day" on Kelly's blog.  I have followed Kelly for years and have wanted to do a post on my little sister each time and never have.  So, here goes!!!

Whitney is 26 and lives in the San Antonio, TX area and is an accountant.  She is close to her family and loves the Lord.  Whitney loves anything that has to do with sports, being active and traveling.  She grew up in a small town and played basketball, volleyball and softball in high school.  She also played basketball in college and has run several half marathons.  She is 6' tall and is so pretty!(I might be in trouble for adding that in, but oh well).

Whitney would love to meet someone that has strong family and Christian values and that loves to travel and enjoy life.


Whitney is an awesome aunt to both of my kids.  They adore her and the feeling is mutual.




Whitney will make an amazing wife and mother to a very lucky guy someday.  If you know someone that would be a great for Whitney, please comment here or send me an e-mail at kristitalley1@aol.com


1 comment: