January 8, 2011

Trip to the grocery store

Today I attempted to go to Super S in Nixon.  I say "attempted" because it took two tries.  This was mine and Tinsley's first trip out without the assistance of GrandMom and it took two tries.  Tinsley had eaten at around 9:30 and was in a great mood, so around 11 I decided to load her up in her car seat and go to Super S to get a few things that we needed.  She was just fine as I put her in the car.  When we pulled out of the garage, I noticed our gates were closed due to Toby moving cattle earlier this morning.  I got out to open the gates and when I got back in, she was crying.  I figured she would stop once we got the car moving. Boy was I wrong.  By the time I got to the end of the road, she was screaming!!!  We turned around went back home and tried again a few hours later after eating again and when she was a little bit sleepier.  She fell asleep on the 2nd try by the time we made it to the end of our county road.  Here is a pic I took of her before our 2nd attempt at the trip to town.  I thought it was funny that she had was holding up 2 fingers.  I am absolutely positive that this was in honor of our "second attempt" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment