August 14, 2011

Sunday Fun-day!

Tinsley had a pretty rough night last night.  She went to sleep around 8:45 as usual.  At around 9:30, I noticed that she was moving around quite a bit.  I was watching her on the monitor and she sat up in bed  (a new thing she started on Wednesday night).  She leaned back and hit her head on her bed.  Whitney was here spending the night(thank goodness).  We both rushed into Tinsley's room to check on her and she seemed fine.  She did not even actually cry, just sort of whined a little bit.  I picked her up to calm her down and laid her back down in bed.  When I laid her back down, I noticed that it looked like she had spit up quite a bit.  I picked her back up to clean her up and she immediately started vomitting.  I quickly took her into the living area where we have tile floors and off her carpet.  She continued vomitting until she started dry heaving.  We had a mess!  It was all over her, me, her room, and now the living room.  Whitney and I called Grandmom and Granddad for backup.  Mom and Whitney got the mess cleaned up and Tinsley's sheets changed while dad and I got Tinsley cleaned up.  We are unsure what caused her tummy to be so upset, but we are of course attributing it to teething.  Right before she got her first tooth, she had a similar episode, so we will see.  She woke up this morning happy as can be.  She was thrilled when Grandmom got here to pick her up for church.

Grandmom looks pretty happy to see Tinsley as well!

Looking down at Eagan

Our little daredevil.


Apparently, her chair tastes good ;-)


After church, Tinsley and Grandmom attended a baby shower for Meghan Akin at Kyle and Desi's.
Ready to party

Hanging out with Sherri at the shower

Tired little party animal :-)

Tinsley is taking her first trip to the beach this week. When I got to Grandmom and Granddad's this evening, she was in the pool getting warmed up for her big week!




After her bath, she chased Eagan around in the walker for a while.

If only my arms were a little bit longer!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment