April 7, 2012

Easter at Mom and Dad's

We celebrated Easter today at Mom Mom and DD's.  We all had a great time celebrating Blake's first Easter and Tinsley's second Easter.  As you can see below, Blake and Tinsley WERE NOT in the mood for pictures.  At first I was a little bit bummed that they were not in the mood to cooperate for the pictures, but this is real life, and looking back I absolutely love the pics.  It was definitely a memorable day with family I love so much and couldn't be more thankful for.  :-)


Happy 1st Easter sweet Blake!

This picture taking thing is TERRIBLY painful!


Blake, this would be so much more dramatic if you would scream too.


That's it, I'm out of here!

Left all alone for pictures!!!



I think this picture and the next one are my favorites of the day. 
Tinsley and Blake will love these one day. :-)



Don't forget about me!!!

Much better now that I got that darn tutu off!


Nothing more relaxing than walking through Mom Mom's flower beds!


Loving on Blake- so thankful they survived the picture fiasco.

Tinsley and Daddy

Blake and her Daddy


****No children were harmed during this "photoshoot".  A few adults did however almost lose their minds. ;-))))  ****


No comments:

Post a Comment