April 1, 2011

My how Tinsley has grown!

What a difference a few months makes! 

December 26, 2010

April 1, 2011

Time is flying by so quickly!!!  Our sweet little girl is growing so fast.  We are enjoying every second of it!  I was telling Toby the other day how much I love being a mom.  That night Tinsley woke up at about 3:15 crying and as I got out of bed, he asked "do you still love being a mom?"  I can honestly say that it is hard when Tinsley wakes up in the middle of the night, but those few minutes are some of my favorite times with her.  She does not wake up every night anymore.  When she does wake up now, she normally goes back to sleep after a quick diaper change and eating.  She is normally sleepy and will cuddle up with me when she wakes up at night.  When she eats during the day she is alert and moving constantly not wanting to miss out on anything.  I am beginning to cherish those few nights that she does wake to eat because she will normally latch her hand around my finger and coo while she eats before she goes back to sleep.  It is such a peaceful time!  I love her so much and can't believe how fast she is changing.  So my answer to Toby was of course "yes, I love being a mom even at 3:15 a.m." 


1 comment:

  1. Yes isn't being a mom the best? I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. It's amazing how much you can love something so much. She is so adorable. Enjoy every minute cause they grow up soo fast.

    ReplyDelete