March 27, 2011

Tinsley's Baptism

Tinsley was baptized this morning.  It was such a special day!  We were joined by family and friends which made the day even more special.  Tinsley's sponsors were her aunts Whitney, Deirdre and Tiffany as well as her cousin Kourtnee.  Tinsley slept through most of the baptism.  Here are a few pics of Tinsley's special day.


So proud of our little girl


Tiffany, Deirdre, me, Tinsley, Toby, Whitney and Kourtnee


Granddad, Grandmom, me, Tinsley, Toby and Whitney


Tiffany, Calley, Mady, Deirdre, Drew, me, Tinsley, Toby, Nana and Paw Paw

Kourtnee and Tinsley


Jim, Sherri, Clay, Kourtnee, Tinsley, Desi and Kyle


The great-grandparents: Dennis, Grandma, Granny, Gramps and Gran


Toby, me, Tinsley and John Tinsley


Tinsley and I with Pastor Beck


me with my sweet little girl J


Tinsley with Conley and Cameron Boatright


Tinsley with Jason and Stacie Scheel


Tinsley with uncle Jim and aunt Janie


Yummy cake!






She was not wild about the bonnet.


Attempting to get the tie from the bonnet in her mouth


Thank you again to all of you that joined us for Tinsley's special day!  We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment