May 27, 2011

Dad's Retirement

My dad is retiring at the end of June.  I am thrilled that both of my parents have been able to retire at a young enough age to enjoy retirement.  Last Wednesday, the ladies in my dad's office had a get together in his honor.  The barbecue was delicious and getting to visit with everyone was so much fun.  It also happened to be my dad's 58th birthday.  Two reasons for celebration!




 Tinsley took this picture of Whitney.  She was reaching for the camera and I let her snap it.  Not bad!  We may have a future photographer on our hands.



Dad with the ladies from his office.
Brock Kerby made dad a book for his retirement.  Is was signed by all of Mrs. Griego's class. 






Yesterday Tinsley and mom went to Poth and had lunch at the school with everyone in honor of dad's retirement.  Betty Moy took Tinsley around in the cafeteria to see the elementary students while mom and dad ate.  Mom said that Tinsley was so happy meeting all of the kids.  The school then held a pep rally for him.  Mom and dad said that Tinsley had a blast.  She enjoyed watching all of the kids so much. Mom said that she was way too busy to even take her bottle.  She is so NOSY curious!!!!!  Dad will miss everyone at Poth, but I know he is thrilled about retiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment