May 29, 2011

A good night's sleep

Tinsley spent the night at grandmom and granddad's last night so that mommy could get a good night's sleep.  I missed waking up this morning and seeing my sweet little girl, but I have to admit, it felt so good to get some rest.  Tinsley is normally such a good sleeper, but the past couple of nights she has been waking up in the middle of the night or waking up really early.  Mom said that she slept from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.  She is doing great!  If only I could make myself go to bed when she goes to bed, her early morning wake up calls for me might not be so bad.  After church, Tinsley, grandmom and granddad surprised me by showing up with Sylvia's tacos.  Thanks grandmom and granddad, you saved the day!!!!

Rocking with granddad 


Ready for church.  Her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth lately. 





Eagan is going to be exhausted once Tinsley is mobile! 




No comments:

Post a Comment