June 9, 2011

Little Fish

Tinsley went swimming for the first time today.  She loved it!  We figured that she would since she loves her bath so much.  Sometimes she cries when we take her out of the bathtub and I am never sure if this is because she doesn't want to get out or if she is maybe cold. I am pretty sure it is because she doesn't want to get out.  She was so happy and content today in the water!









Tinsley loved to float around. I hope her love for the water continues all of her life!  Next summer she will be the perfect age to learn to swim.  I'm in no hurry for her to grow up, but I can't wait to teach her!!!


Not thrilled that Eagan would not come see her.  Eagan HATES the water, so there wasn't a chance he was gonna risk getting close enough to accidentally get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment