June 7, 2011

Mom's Birthday

We celebrated mom's birthday this past weekend.  Whitney surprised mom and came home on Friday.  We went to Seguin on Saturday and ate at Dragon Place for lunch- yum!  Sunday morning we all had cake and gave mom her presents before Whitney had to go back to DFW.  It was a great weekend!  I am so thankful for my mom.  She has always supported me and loved me unconditionally.  Seeing her with Tinsley and knowing how much Tinsley loves spending time with her makes me so happy.  Thanks so much mom!


Tinsley is quite the little artist.  We let her "sign" her own cards, which is normally quite interesting and a little bit messy!

Tinsley woke up in a very serious mood on Sunday morning- she must have known that aunt Whitney was about to head back to DFW.




Ready to head to church with Grandmom and Granddad

No comments:

Post a Comment