September 13, 2011

Bathtime Fun

Tinsley now sits in the bathtub without a seat and plays.  She has so much fun!  She LOVES the water.  I still put her in her reclining seat to wash her hair as it is much easier to rinse her hair that way.  As you can see, she is thrilled to have the freedom to play in the tub.



Of course, she tries to pull up even in the bathtub.  She is a girl on the move!



At the end of this video is the first time that Tinsley stuck her head under the faucet while it was running.  As you can tell by the "Oh my!", it scared me and I immediately turned the video camera off.  I wish I hadn't because it didn't scare her.  She turned around with a HUGE smile that I so wish I had caught!  I am so thankful that she loves the water.  She has no fear!  I wish she maybe had just a little bit of fear.  She definitely keeps me on my toes.  No pictures or video while she is in the tub unless mom is here to help me watch her.  She is just too active!

No comments:

Post a Comment