September 13, 2011

A Good Night's Sleep!!!!

I hate to jinx myself, but I definitely want to document this morning as it was by far one of the best mornings I have had in a long time.  Tinsley went to sleep last night around 8:30 and slept until 5 this morning!!!!  That is awesome, I love not only that we both got a good nights rest, but I love even more knowing that she was comfortable and content enough to sleep through the night.  The past few months when Tinsley wakes up during the night and even in the mornings, she has been waking up fussy.  Not this morning!  She woke up jabbering away.  By the time I go to her room, she had pulled up in bed and was attempting to chew on the bed(gotta love teething).  She smiled SO BIG when I walked in.  I picked her up and she leaned in and gave me one of her sweet little sloppy kisses.  She then put her head on my shoulder and cuddled for a second.  I seriously thought my heart might burst!!!!  Of course I love every moment I get to spend with Tinsley, but times like this morning are so very special.

Of course we had to brag a little bit, so we sent this picture of our happy girl to grandmom and daddy telling them how great Tinsley slept last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment