February 6, 2013

Tinsley's 2 year well check

Tinsley had her 2 year well check today and she did great.  We have been at the doctor so much over the past couple of months with Tinsley due to viruses, flu and allergy stuff.  Tinsley has gotten to a point that she doesn't like to go to the doctor at all.  She cried and said "No ahh" meaning she didn't want them to look at or swab her throat to check for strep.  Luckily they didn't have to do that and she had an easy appointment other than her immunizations.  Tinsley weighs 31 lbs. 9 oz(91st percentile, is 3 ft 1 inch tall(97th percentile), and her head circumference is 19.5 inches(90th percentile).  We think Tinsley is going to be tall.  A good indicator of projected height according to Dr. Boecker is to double their height at age 2.  If that is correct, Tinsley will be over 6 feet tall.  We will see!  Dr. Boecker was very impressed with Tinsley's language skills and said that she is talking at a 3 year old level.  Tinsley is forming complete sentences and even told Dr. Boecker "I don't like it" when she checked her ears and mouth.

Reading in the waiting area before her appointment.



This little girl loves the I-pad.  She tells us "I need my pi-pad"

Tinsley brought her doctor kit and was checking up on me while waiting for the doctor.


Ace sent Tinsley this picture while we were at the doctor.
I think that is a big grin saying "I'm sure glad it is you getting shots and not me today!"


No comments:

Post a Comment