December 18, 2011

Candlelight Service

Tonight was the annual candlelight service at our church.  It is my favorite church service of the year. We sing Christmas hymns and at the end of the service, the lights are turned out, candles are lit and we sing Silent Night.  I love it!  It was even more special this year because we got to share it with Tinsley.  Toby and I were talking on the way to church tonight about last year's candlelight service.  It was actually my last night at home.  I went to candlelight service and the next day at my doctor's appointment she sent me to the hospital.  The day after that, Tinsley made her big debut!  It is such a special and exciting time of the year!!!!

Tinsley is really into dancing right now.  Anytime there is any type of music, she will move her head and bounce around.  It is so funny!  Tonight, she was getting "down" to "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing"

Tinsley was crazy about Claire and couldn't get enough of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment