December 31, 2010

Meeting Lea Surles and The Durbin's

Our good friends from Dilley came to visit us today.  My mom and Lea have been friends since we lived in Dilley when I was a little girl.  Lea's daughter Courtney just had her second little boy Trace on December the 8th.  We were thrilled to get to introduce Tinsley to Lea, Courtney, Ty and Trace.  I know Tinsley and Trace will have so much fun playing together as they grow up.  Ty and Lynnlee(Lea's granddaughter) will have to watch out for Trace and Tinsley and show them the ropes!!!


Tinsley 8 days old and Trace 23 days old.

Ty and Eagan had so much fun playing. 

Eagan has been such a little trooper.  I know that his world has changed so dramatically in the past week or so.  He spent the night with my mom and dad last night so that he could get some rest.  He gets up every time I get up with Tinsley and follows us step for step.  He is almost 10 and is definitely not used to all of the sleeplessness that a new baby brings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment