December 26, 2010

Tinsley's first few days at home

Tinsley has had a lot of visitors.  We have been so excited to get to introduce her to our family and friends.  I have tried to remember to take pictures of everyone that came by with her, but unfortunately I have forgotten to take a lot of them.  Much to my disappointment, a lot of the ones I have forgotten to take are our friends with kids who have come by.  I really need to do better!  Here are a few pics of Tinsley with some of her visitors as well as a few pics that I just couldn't help but add in of our sweet little girl by herself.

Tinsley and Gran

Tinsley and Gramps


Tinsley and Granny
My mom and Tinsley with Uncle Jim and Aunt Janie
Tinsley and Grandma

Tinsley and Dennis

Tinsley and Aunt Sherri

Tinsley and GrandDad

Tinsley and Aunt Whitney
GrandDad, GrandMom and Tinsley

Tinsley with John Tinsley

Cuddling with GrandMom








No comments:

Post a Comment