December 25, 2010

Tinsley's first Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas!  This is the first Christmas that I have ever had that I did not have to leave the house.  We started the day out with my mom, dad and Whitney coming over to celebrate.  Christmas night Malcolm, Beverly, Trey, Deirdre, Drew, Chris, Tiffany, Mady and Calley came over.  It was a wonderful day and I can't imagine a better way for Tinsley to have spent her first Christmas.

 


I have had this baby's 1st Christmas paper for about 5 or 6 years.  I am so excited to get to finally use it!!!!


Tinsley waking up with a big yawn on Christmas morning. 






GrandDad, Tinsley, Aunt Whitney and GrandMom



Somebody might already be a little bit spoiled!!!!


Tinsley slept through opening gifts

We are going to have a little genius on our hands!!!!


Madeline(5), Calley(2 months), Tinsley(4 days) and Drew(7)

Drew, Tinsley, Nana and Mady



Eagan already loves Tinsley.  He is always right by us.  Either above my head as he is now, or if the recliner is up, he is on my legs.  He doesn't seem to care where he is, as long as he gets to be with us!!!

Aunt Deirdre, Tinsley and Drew

The best gift ever!!!

Thank you to our families for making Tinsley's first Christmas so special!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment