December 21, 2010

Tinsley is here!!!

Tinsley arrived on December 21, 2010 at 10:44 p.m.  She weighs 7 lbs 12 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long.  She is absolutely perfect!!!!  My family is all amazed with her full head of black hair.  She definitely has her daddy's hair!  We could not be more proud of her.  Tinsley is doing great.  The labor process was not as bad as I thought that it might be.  Toby and my mom were great labor coaches and I could not have done it without them.  The doctor broke my water at around 9:30 a.m.  I started pushing at around 8:15 p.m. and Tinsley made her debut at 10:44 p.m.(Aunt Whitney was the closest on the bets regarding her arrival time)  The cord was wrapped around her neck when she was born and she had quite a bit of fluid on her lungs that had to be suctioned.  The doctored ordered a chest x-ray just to be on the safe side.  The chest x-ray turned out fine and Tinsley is doing great.  Tinsley had quite a fan club awaiting her arrival at the hospital.  My mom(GrandMom), my dad(GrandDad), Aunt Whitney, Toby's mom (Nana), Toby's dad(Paw Paw), Aunt Deirdre, Aunt Sherri, Jason & Stacie Scheel, and Sherry Lambeck were ready and waiting for our sweet baby girl.  John and Christi Dixon came by during the day and visited with us as well.  Aunt Tiffany could not make it to the hospital because she was sick.  We missed her, and can't wait to introduce Tinsley to her.  Tinsley received visits from Jim, Sherri, Kourtnee, Clay, Kyle and Desi.  Uncle Jim and Aunt Janie Wehmeyer and Monty, Autumn and Lacy Redwine also came by to meet Tinsley.  We are so blessed to have such a loving family and friends.  Tinsley is the best gift that we could have ever asked for.  I think it is such a blessing that she was born during such a special time of the year.  I hope that she will always view the fact that her birthday is so close to Christmas as a blessing.  I know that we do!!!!  Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby girls first few days.


Tinsley was really breathing fast and seemed like she was really struggling.  We were all so worried.  Toby was with her while they were working on her and I felt so much better when he told me that she grabbed a tight hold of his finger.  She is so strong!!!!

Nurse Betty was amazing!





Tinsley and GrandMom

Tinsley and GrandDad

Tinsley and Aunt Whitney
Tinsley does not want to be swaddled.  She gets SO ANGRY if she cannot move her hands.  This little girl knows what she wants already and lets you know it!!!


Tinsley meeting Clay and Kourtnee.  Jim, Sherri, Kyle and Desi came by as well to meet her, but I did not get any pictures with them. 

Headed home 12/23/10


No comments:

Post a Comment