October 28, 2011

Fun with Friends

Tinsley has been a busy girl the past couple of days.  On Thursday evening, we went to Jason and Stacie's and enjoyed some shrimp that the guys brought back from their fishing trip.  Tinsley was excited to see her friend Joslynn!


Tinsley does not like to sit still.  This was my best attempt at a pic
of the two of them together. 


On Friday afternoon, we made a quick trip to San Antonio to do a little bit of shopping.  We met aunt Whitney for lunch.  I am so glad she is finally living closer to home and we get to see her more often.  We missed her so much when she was at school in Lubbock.

On Friday evening, we went to the Harvey's for fajitas.  We had so much fun visiting with friends and Tinsley of course had fun playing with
Blaine and Brett.
Blaine and Brett getting their horse ready for Tinsley to ride.

The boys are so sweet to Tinsley.  They call her "Baby Tinsley".  I think she might be "Baby Tinsley" to them forever.  :-)



Blaine giving Tinsley a kiss.

Brett cracks me up.  Towards the end of the evening, Tinsley started to get fussy.  When I told Brett it was because it was past her bedtime, he told me that he was going to go get a book for me to read to he and Tinsley.  He came back with "The Story of the Gettysburg Address".  I cracked up.  Jennifer said that Brett's grandmother had bought the boys that book.  Tinsley's granddad is a major history buff and I can totally see him reading her stories such as this someday soon.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment