October 3, 2011

Shopping is serious business!

Tinsley and I went to the mall today after we dropped Toby off at the airport.  I woke Tinsley up to go in, so she was a bit serious when we first go there.  That soon wore off.  She made the trip interesting to say the least and I told Toby that she probably saved us quite a bit of money as we didn't stay long.  We went to Macy's to get makeup and all was well.  She sat in the stroller and smiled at the ladies at Clinique.  Next stop was Trade Secret.  Tinsley decided that she wanted out of her stroller while I was checking out.  No problem, I got her out after paying and happily put my bags in the stroller and carried her.  I decided that things were going so well, that we would make a quick stop in The Children's Place to see if they had anything Tinsley needed I wanted Tinsley to have.  While in The Children's Place, I noticed that Tinsley was missing one of her shoes.  This was of course the first day she had worn these adorable shoes(they are orange tennis shoes that match her Halloween/Thanksgiving stuff).  I took the bags out of the stroller to look around the area where we were in the store to see if the shoe had just come off.  I put Tinsley in the stroller and did not snap it.  By the time I turned back around, Little Miss Houdini was turned around in the stroller wiggling her way out and had 3 shirts from the nearby display in her hands.  I managed to get her out, put the bags in the stroller, fold the shirts and put them back on the display, and paid for the one hat I decided we couldn't live without.  We went back down the mall to Trade Secret and found the missing shoe.  By this time, I was worn out and decided we had probably bought everything we needed.  I did make one last stop at Visible Changes to buy a detangling spray that I like for my hair.  While I was looking at the products, this older gentlemen told Tinsley "Oh, you are so cute!  Let Grandpa Roy hold you while mommy gets her haircut".  Too funny!  If he hadn't been about 100 years old, I might have been a little bit freaked out.  I thanked him and told him we were just buying product, no haircuts today.  :-)

Worn out from our shopping experience
(at least I was, Tinsley is probably just tired of having her picture taken)

No comments:

Post a Comment